Saturday, February 17, 2018

Something New

We have started using "Seesaw" in Room 3 and the children now have their own Learning Journals to share with their families. I have also been assessing whether Seesaw has a place on our class Blog this is a short video I took using the Seesaw app on Friday during Discovery Time.



I do have more photos of Our Discovery session but unfortunately I left my camera at school!
(Thats one positive for Seesaw already as everything would be online in my own journal for me to add to the Blog easily)    Always learning!

Here are the photos.
Our activities were....making roads, Aim and Splash, Painting, Plastercine, and Straw pictures.
We were again looking at using our manners and managing ourselves.


         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog, it's much appreciated.