Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Big Rain

This week at school we had a big rain storm. We used this opportunity to write some stories about what the rain looked like, sounded like and felt like...


The rain felt like rain on my head and water bullets.
Skylah

The rain got on Room 4 deck. I felt cold.
Thomas

I felt the rain it was like bullets smashing onto my arm. I heard the rain smashing onto the ground. But then it came into a rainstorm.
Lucas

I felt the rain it felt like bark hitting me.
Ellamae

The rain felt like water bullets.
Hunter

The rain felt like cold. It was super cold.
Makayla

The rain was like icicles splashing down on my top.
Frances

The rain felt like bullets smashing on my head.
Dresden

The rain looked like a flashing light going on Room 4’s deck.
Noah

The rain went split splot. The rain felt like a tornado.
Morgan

When the rain fell down it went splish splosh.
Seraphina

I felt the raindrops.
Kayla

The rain looked blurry and the rain felt freezing
Aaron

The rain felt like ice hitting me.
Evangeline

The rain felt like a cold bath and ice. It looked like shooting bombs.
Chloe

The rain felt like bullets and it fell on the roof.
Kayden

The rain felt like ice bumping on my jacket. It was cool!
Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog, it's much appreciated.