Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Special People

Today we read one of Mercer Mayer's books called "Just me and My Dad" (one of my favourites)

Then we talked about the special people in our lives and the things we do together....
We wrote stories about these special people....
Our stories had to start the same:

My special person is............................. I like spending time with them because…...




My special person is Aaron. I like spending time with Aaron because… I can ask him to come to my house. We play outside. We build a house.
By Thomas

My special person is Todd. I like spending time with them because…We play in the garden.
By Kayden

My special person is my family. I like spending time with them because…I go to the beach and find shells.
By Frances

My special person is Thomas. I like spending time with them because… I like playing with him and I like inviting him to my house.
By Aaron

My special person is my Mum. I like spending time with them because…we went in the garden.
By Makayla

My special person is Mum. I like spending time with them because…we go to the beach. We make sandcastles.
By Kayla

My special person is my Dad. I like spending time with them because…me and Dad go possum hunting!
By Rylie

My special person is my cousins. I like spending time with them because…we play games with my Teddies.
By Noah

My special person is Rylie. I like spending time with them because…we make traps together.
By Dresden

My special person is Harrison. I like spending time with them because…we play games on his phone.
By Evangeline

My special person is Mum. I like spending time with them because…we play chess… I lose.
By Seraphina

My special person is Logan. I like spending time with them because…we play the games on the T.V and I go first.
By Wyatt

My special person is Dad. I like spending time with them because… we like to go to the beach and we collect shells.
By Skylah

My special person is my sister. I like spending time with them because…we go to the beach and collect shiny shells. Visitors came to our house.
By Chloe

My special person is my brother’s. I like spending time with them because…I play on the iPad and play mine craft! We play lego. The big black lego set is amazing and only has grey and black.
By Morgan

My special person is my Dad. I like spending time with them because…I do jobs with my Dad. I do racking and I go down to the river and I do skimmers with rocks.
By Lucas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog, it's much appreciated.