Friday, March 14, 2014

Discovery Time Stories

Discovery Time activities today...Painting with Sponges, Making Marble Tracks, Cloud Dough, A Pretend Picnic and Making a Frog.             Our stories follow these pictures.



Today in our Discovery Time stories we were learning to use describing words.... 

How do you think we did??


I like the marble track because it is fast.
Wyatt

I like playing with the marbles and they went super fast!
Rylie

I was playing with the dough. I smashed it to pieces.
Morgan

I made a car with dough. The car was yellow.
Thomas

I like the marble track.
Kayden.

I slipped the cloud dough together.
Dresden

The dough was like snow.
Skylah

I am having a picnic with somebody else.
Makayla

I liked the marbles because we pushed the marbles.
Lucas

I liked the painting because it squished and squashed.
Frances

I played with the marbles and they went fast.
Noah

I snipped and snapped with the scissors and I made a frog.
Evangeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog, it's much appreciated.